Access to teeth whitening treatments and products has never been easier than it is today. This includes purchasing teeth whitening products from over-the-top counters. The conception is that products from drug stores deliver results the same as getting your teeth whitened professionally by the dentist. This conception is indeed a mere myth, false and dangerous.
Purchasing unproven products from your local store carries many hidden dangers to your teeth that you will soon begin to realize if you use them. Professional teeth whitening is safer, more effective and promotes better oral health.
Here are 5 reasons why you should get your teeth whitened professionally and not use unproven short-cuts.
The Five Reasons
- It Delivers Long-Lasting Results – The teeth whitening treatment is so thorough that at first glance you will see instant results as soon as the procedure finishes. Heavy stains are removed, and any dangers of infection are limited. With the removal of discoloration and stains, your teeth become stronger which improves the health of your gums. The most obvious result is that your bright, attractive smile will always shine.
- It’s the Only Reliable Way – Your teeth become instantly, and the results are reliable. There is no preparation needed beforehand and is the only safe choice that has no hidden chemicals or ingredients.
- It Delivers Supreme Confidence and Self-Esteem – Bright smiles work wonders for your overall mental and physical well-being. After whitening, you won’t need to hide your smile anymore. You will have the instant confidence to step out and smile brightly. An attractive smile means an attractive personality, and this is why white teeth are so important.
- It’s the Key to Success – Research shows that people with brighter smiles are able to showcase a positive personality. This also means a better opportunity for success in your professional career. Bright smiles show enthusiasm and a willingness to succeed in the role that you are in, which also becomes infectious to peers.
- It’s Easy to Maintain – When teeth whitening treatment is complete, it is your responsibility to follow dentist recommendation and initially avoid consuming dark solids and liquids, so discoloration doesn’t occur. A protective enamel layer is removed from your teeth during treatment and it takes a few days for it to fully develop. Alongside dark solids and liquids, you should also keep away from smoking and tobacco products and alcohol.
Teeth Whitening is another form of cosmetic treatment. Why not click here and find out how cosmetic dentistry restores your confidence?
So, Is It Worth It?
Everyone would love to have a natural looking bright smile. Thankfully, the dental technology available today means that a safe and comfortable procedure is waiting for you. Achieving those pearly-whites is easier than you think but harder to maintain. Therefore, you must look after your teeth with aftercare recommendations from your dentist. If you follow it, your bright pearly-whites will stay shiny for a very long time.
Are you looking to get your teeth whitened? Click here to contact Wahroonga Dental Group now and get your teeth whitened professionally by us!